Grainger charges more than retail prices and if you ask for a better price they say no. If you are a 1st time buyer you pay extra. Managers stick to the lousy business model.

I found the same ladder both locally and and online for $150 - $200. cheaper. I could even buy it cheaper from the manufacturer. I told the sales manager Don, I was willing to pay $50. extra to buy from him local today but not $150. and he said "sorry". Grainger is huge there is no way selling at the retail price would be less money than what they paid for it.

I am so tired of these companies that do not want to be competitive and do not care about customer support. I understand the cost of doing business and overhead but more than that I understand if you *** of the client they go away and tell their friends.

Today Grainger lost my $50., who knows how much profit they lost from me over time... because I will never buy from them again.

Had an Experience with Grainger?

Comments

I agree on the grainger prices, Long time customers get the price change up, after a few months they crank the prices 30-40% after they get in the door and overload your stock. Throw the bums out they lie.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #641732

I cant even believe people by from them.Some of their pricing is double what you can buy elsewhere.

Big companies pay less and usually sell for less!!

Not Grainger.I dont know how they can sleep at night.

to jimmy Atlanta, Georgia, United States #652030